Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Planned Shopping Trips 7/20

So I think I'm going to hit up a few stores this week to get the best deals for everything.

First off is Target where I will pick up Bic Pens and Sharpies for free...we'll see what else I can grab there cheap too.

Second, Walgreens: I'll use my $4 register rewards from last week to pick up a bunch of school supplies! There are some awesome deals there for school supplies and my daughter is starting school this year so we need to stock up.  This is what I'm planning on buying:
 10 mini highlighters @ 0.09
5 pencils @ 0.19
5 crayons @ 0.39
1 glue @ 0.49
Using my $4 RR, I'll pay about $0.30!

Next, Publix and Winn-Dixie for my groceries! Hopefully I'll do good there.

What are your shopping plans this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment