Friday, August 12, 2011

Under $10 at Target!!!

I had to go exchange in some diapers today since my baby grew into the next size, while I was there I wanted to pick up a few items. Here's what I got:

Hunt's pudding  2 @ $0.95 = $1.90
2 Oreo Cakesters @ 2.69
   - $1.50/2 Target printable
  - $1.50/2 wyb milk
Milk $4.29 (AHHH!)
2 Revlon beauty tools @ $5.23
   - $5.00 catalina from last trip
4 Tide travel size @ $0.97 ea.
  - 4 $1/1 Tide

Total = $8.68

While there, I also picked up my daughter another bookbag, a lunch box with cool containers :), and my husband another pair of jeans.

First off, the lady I dealt with was really a pain. She didn't want to accept my Tide coupons and was arguing with me about them saying it was Target policy that I couldn't use those coupons on the travel size. She ended up taking them anyways stating "I'll accept them this time, but we're not supposed to do this".

Then, I bought another pair of jeans for my husband from the same clearance shelf as I got the others...this time they didn't ring up so she just punched in the price on the tag- $9.98. There was such a long line (the whole staff was out on the floor restocking the shelves) that I didn't want to fool with it, and hey paying $6.98 (after my coupon) for a pair of jeans isn't bad!

Oh and I walked away with 2 catalinas for $5/2 Revlon tools and another $2/1 one. So that was nice. Guess I will have to go back and use those :)  These Revlon tools are going to go towards a baby shower I am throwing, nice presents for all the lady guests!

All in all, I did not have fun shopping at Target today but at least I got some cheap deals and my daughter's school things.

No comments:

Post a Comment